Short read data
How to get short-read FASTQ files into Galaxy?
- In the tool panel, click on
- Click on
EBI SRA. This will open the ENA webpage.
- In the top right, next to the search bar, click on
Select domainclick Read
- Select other options as required.
- For example:
Taxonomy and relatedenter Mycoplasma synoviae.
- In the bottom right corner click
- Click on Study
- Click PRJNA183042
- In the column
FASTQ files (Galaxy)click on File 1
- Galaxy will open in a new tab and this file will start to upload to your current history.
- Go back to the EBI browser tab and click on File 2. This will also upload into your current history.
- You can then close any open EBI browser tabs and any extra Galaxy tabs - you only need the one Galaxy tab open.
- To repeat for other short read data, select Read and then choose options required, such as taxon, library layout, instrument type, or date created.